Linqo is looking for an enthusiastic UX/UI Designer with a passion for user experience to join our talented product team.
The vision of TrustTrack is to become the No. 1 choice between long-haul transportation companies in Europe by providing solutions for cost optimization and logistics business process automation. This we have created a feature-rich backend architecture and modern UI – together these provide the leading Fleet management platform, which serves over 200K active units worldwide.
Client Centricity is rooted in our culture that is why we are looking for a UX/UI designer who cares. In collaboration with Product Owners, Developers and Clients you will be responsible for designing new products and features that would improve our users’ experience and usability. To do so, you will think out of the box and take initiative to create the perfect product.
- Collaborate daily with Product Owners and Development teams to define, design and deliver extraordinary products
- Collaborate with product management and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process
- Map all possible scenarios and create product flows
- Transform wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design following brand guidelines
- Together with the product development team create user flows, wireframes, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Great proficiency in working with Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, UxPin or other design, versioning and prototyping tools
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product from the idea stage to launching and beyond
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- You are team player who can collaborate and brainstorm with multiple stakeholders
- Opportunity to work with an interesting, live product made with the latest technologies
- Constant interaction with users from different fields, countries and cultures
- Regular exposure to opportunities for professional growth
- Freedom and responsibility to think of solutions, not just to do what you are told
- Ability to make an impact in Product portfolio
- Opportunity to occasionally work from home
- Means for your development: conferences, relevant training courses, workshops, books, and team building activities
- Diverse motivational package and additional health insurance
The salary range for this position is €2500 – €4500(gross) per month, plus quarterly bonuses. As Linqo is an equal opportunity workplace, the precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences.