Linqo is looking for a Java Developer to join our talented Software development team.
We have created a feature-rich backend architecture and modern UI. Together these provide the leading Fleet management platform, which serves over 100K objects worldwide. We help organizations to manage their property effectively with up-to-date technologies (Hardware & Software).
Our real-time data processing system has over 200k IoT devices, from which we get around 120 million messages in 24 hours. This is something we expect and prepare for. What we are sure of, is that standard solutions are not enough while working with this kind of load, that‘s why we encourage freedom, innovation, excellence in engineering practices, and DevOps culture.
We value the insights and creativity of our developers who work side-by-side with product owners in creating high-quality Software as a Service (SaaS). As a member of our Agile cross-functional team, you will be responsible for the quality of what you produce, as well as putting that code into production and keeping it healthy.
YOUR KEY ROLES WILL BE
- Develop and launch innovative solutions for Western Europe that improves peoples‘ life by making it easier and convenient to use cars and manage fleet
- Be a part of our Agile development team together with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Owner, UX/UI Designer
- Developing features/integration from A to Z (technology selection, configuration, implementation, installation, tuning)
- Researching new technologies and implementing them in product development
- Analyzing the system, creating metrics, finding bottlenecks and solutions to solve them
- Ensure and create system and architecture that would support constant data load
- Ensure high system availability
- You have a strong, well-rounded background in software engineering
- You have experience with Java, Spring Framework
- You have experience or willing to learn to work with Microservices
- You have experience working with Database management systems
- You write a robust code using unit (and integration) testing
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Good English skills
- We do not expect you to know everything, but we will value your experience in working with a stack similar to ours or motivation to learn
OUR TECHNOLOGY STACK
- Backend and frontend hear each other via RestAPI
- We trust in microservices
- Backend: Java, Spring Boot family
- Storage: PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB
- Messaging: RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Infrastructure: OpenStack, Azure, Chef
- Monitoring: Grafana, InfluxDB, Zabbix
- Opportunity to work with an interesting product made with latest technologies
- Strong and supportive colleagues around
- Constant exposure to opportunities for professional growth
- Freedom and responsibility for technological decisions
- Ability to make an impact in Product portfolio
- Liberal conditions for work – remote work culture, result-oriented approach to work
- Diverse motivational package and additional health insurance
The salary range for this position is €3500– €5500 (gross) per month, plus quarterly bonuses. As Linqo is an equal opportunity workplace, the precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences.